Here is the second part of what I got from AliExpress. Hope you all enjoyed Part 1 and I hope some people find this useful and save themselves some money.
I will link the exact seller I got the product from. I cannot guarantee the exact identical item will be received but hopefully this will help some people out who were having doubts about ordering from AliExpress. * All prices quoted are at the time I purchased them, sellers normally increase and decrease prices as they seem fit.
1. We are thinking of having a bit of fun with the groom and bestman by adding in some small novelty items for them both which should also lead to some great wedding photos. First up I got some comic related socks ‘The Flash’. They are great exactly as described. I paid €2.50 for these. You can find the seller I got these from here. There are a lot of different kinds if you look for ‘Superhero Socks’
2. Then to keep with the theme for the men I got some socks with ‘Captain America’. They are great exactly as described. I paid €1.56 for these. The seller I got these from no longer stock then but you can find alternatives by looking up ‘Captain America Socks’
3. To match the socks that I got I decided to get the same in cufflinks. So I got a pair of ‘The Flash’ cufflinks. They arrived in perfect condition and matched the sellers photo perfectly. I paid €2.31 for them. You can find the seller here. They also stock SpiderMan, James Bond and Star Wars ones to name a few.
4. Then to match the other pair of socks I also got some ‘Captain America’ cufflinks. Like the above they are as shown in the pictures. I paid €2.31 for these and unfortunately like the socks the seller no longer stocks these. I have found an alternative seller here with good reviews and photo reviews. They look the exact same as the ones I got.
5. In the beginning I was thinking of having a DIY candy buffet. I am still not 100% sure if I will go with this idea but just in case I got some candy scoops. They came in a nested set of three. Not much to say they are plastic scoops and came as expected. I paid €1.65. I did get these the end of last year and they are now out of stock but you can get the same here. You can also get stainless steel versions. You will find them by looking up ‘Candy Scoops’
6. I keep seeing those ‘I Do’ ‘Me Too’ decals on the bride and grooms shoes and started to wonder if they would be good for a photo or two. So I took the plunge and got the breaking the bank at a whole €0.55 for them both. I have seen these on sale on various sites for €5. So be aware that you can get them yourselves for a lot less if you have the few weeks to wait on them to arrive. These actually arrived very quick from AliExpress I think I was only waiting 2 weeks. I got the clear ones but you can also get blue or pink ones. The seller I got them from is here.
7. I want a nice simple cake topper and I saw what looked like a nice simple gold one with the word ‘love’ in a lovey style font. It was very cheap and I should have read the description better but when it arrived it is a very flimsy paper card. The glitter and writing is lovely but it is not very stable. I have shown in the photo below that it flops to the left a bit. I only paid €2.41 so not much lost and I will actually use it to trace around for some of my signs because I do love the style of the font. The seller is no longer stocking this. Back to the cake topper hunt for me but next time I will make sure it is acrylic or wooden. If you look for ‘Wedding Cake Topper’ you will find some lovely personalised ones and then novelty bride and groom figures. Just to give you an idea this link here is to the same as the paper one I got you can see that in the photo it looks a lot sturdier than what arrived.
8. The last one I have for you in this haul is our personalised wedding ring box (well not really a box but you get the idea). We both loved the simplicity of this one and the way it had the date and initials. It is also customisable where you can choose from a few designs. Our son will be 1 and a half at the time of the wedding and he will be the pageboy and this is nice and smal that it will be easy for him to carry. It sits in the palm of your hand. The seller was very nice to deal with and it arrived in perfect condition and as we asked for. I couldn’t be happier with it. I paid €15.12 for it (one of the most expensive items I have gotten from there). The seller that I go this from is here.
I still have a good few items to go through but i thought I’d leave it at that or would would be here reading for hours and have too many links to click into! The next haul I will be doing will be on DIY photo booth ideas. I have a few items I have gotten from AliExpress that I will be using as an alternative idea to a photobooth. I hope you all enjoyed part 2.
Any questions just contact me.